Last modified: 07/29/2021
Collection of Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
Information You Provide
DCS collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us. For example, we collect your information when you submit a webform requesting information about ordering professional cleaning services or otherwise contact us or provide information to us through the Website. The information we collect includes personal information, the content of any communications that we exchange, your search queries, as well as non-personal information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we passively collect information from you using automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not direct the Website to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have received personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interest via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To carry out marketing analyses to better understand your interests and preferences.
- To collect and log IP addresses to improve the website and monitor website use.
- When responding to your questions and to resolve complaints.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How We Disclose Your Information
DCS shares your information with other entities or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of DCS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by DCS about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of DCS, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.